Tiger Bengal Boom Mower
The Original Bengal Boom is the boom that started all the excitement in the mowing industry several years ago and is still the same boom every other mowing company is trying to duplicate. The Bengal is the most versatile boom in the industry today and built tough to handle what the consumer wants to throw at it. With interchangeable heads in both rotary and flail styles and boom lengths of 18', 22' and 24', this is the boom to handle all your mowing needs.
The Original Tiger Boom mower has been an industry standard for decades and is still leading the way with the latest design in high strength materials while meeting current industry standards for safety.
With cylinders designed on the top of the boom weldments, the Bengal boom mower is ideal for cutting grass and brush on roadsides, irrigation ditches or waterways as well as reaching over obstacles such as guard rails, stumps, and signs.
A nitrogen accumulator on inner lift cylinder allows the operator to control the boom arm smoothly during the cutting.
Operator safety window made of 3/8" polycarbonate provides a safe and clear view of the working area.
With several types of transport systems boom mower head can be stowed to the side or to the rear of the tractor for easy transport. Once positioned in the rest, the operator can secure the assembly with the electric travel safety lock.
Tiger Bengal Boom Mower Features:
- Transport: Four different transport styles place the cutter head along the side or to the rear of the tractor for optimum operator visibility.
- Operator Safety: Polycarbonate window replaces standard cab door glass.
- Hydraulic System: Self contained hydraulic circuit for cutter head provides maximum hydraulic flow and pressure to the cutter head.
- Warranty: One year parts and labor. Only genuine Tiger OEM parts maybe used for warranty replacement.
- Boom Reach Out: up to 25' 8"
- Boom Reach Up: up to 21' 5"
- Engineered Design: Boom mower can handle material up to 6" diameter with the 50" rotary cutter head and up to 4" material with a hedge knife on the flail head.
- Tractor Requirement: Utility tractors with an engine HP of 65 to 105
Cutting Head Options:
- 50" Rotary Cutter Head with Hydraulic Safety Door
- 60" Rotary Cutter Head with Hydraulic Safety Door
- 60" Rotary cutter with swivel head and hydraulic safety door
- 50" Brush or Grass Flail
- 63" Grass Flail
- Electronic Joystick Control
- Ditcher - 22" Diameter
- Saw Blade - 48" Diameter
- Wetcut - Herbicide Spray bar system