Votex Hillmaster In-line Flail Mower
The flail mower for slopes and banks. Every element has its own function. There are no unnecessary options. This obviously results in an extreme low weight of the machine.
The three point hitch is immovably mounted and doesn't have a side shift. This way, the machine is mounted very close to the tractor, which makes it much more stable.
Due to the low weight and the stable construction, it is still possible to mount a wide and solid flail shaft and mowing head. Therefore, the Hillmaster combines all qualities of Votex: a robust construction and a high capacity under the most extreme circumstances.
Votex Hillmaster Flail Mower Features:
- A flat right-hand side for optimal manoeuvring along obstacles.
- The right-hand rotor bearing is integrated into the rotor shaft.
- No protruding bearing blocks.
- Strong round tubing on the corners to protect the side panels.
- Extra reinforcement corners to improve crop flow.
- Large-diameter rotor axle fitted with strong mechanical labyrinth seals.
- Reversible rotation direction of the rotor shaft.
- Cover plate above the gearbox selector lever.
- Roller with conical roller bearings.
- Drive: 2x Powerband.
- Openable front.
- Fixed 3-point mount or a hydraulic side shift.
- Good distribution of the flails on the rotor shaft.
- Optional steel push bracket to push high shrubs forward.
|Min. PTO Power (kW/hp)||37/50||55/75||44/60|
|PTO Drive Shaft (rpm)||540/1000||1000||540/1000|
|Cutting Width (cm)||199||221||217|
|Overall Width (cm)||238||245||259|
|Direction Rotor Shaft||-||Reversible||-|