Highline RCH Hydro Mower
An industry exclusive feature of a Highline® mower is the integrated Radial Contouring Hitch (RCH™). The RCH™ is designed to keep the tractor on the road and the Operator safe while achieving a quality cut.
Save Time and Increase Productivity
Greasing and maintenance have always been time consuming and cumbersome tasks. Traditional mechanically-driven ditch mowers typically have 16 grease points. Care and greasing on these units can take from 30 minutes up to an hour of preparation time every day!
With the RCH™ Hydro Mower greasing and maintenance takes approximately 5 minutes. In a mowing season of 100 days this translates into an extra 100 miles of mowing!
The Highline RCH™ Hydro Mower is a practical design with many convenience features.
- The heart of a Highline mower is the Radial Countouring Hitch (RCH™).
- Independent wing lift.
- The optional joystick is simply more intuitive!
- Large, smooth under deck allows for continuous volume shredding of mulch.
- The hydraulic drive advantage.
Other Highline Mower Features:
- High Capacity Cooling Unit: The high capacity, 20 hp cooling unit efficiently cools the oil. Reversible electric cooling fan keeps the radiator clean by blowing out debris.
- Easily view oil levels with oil gauge.
- The Hitch’s Low Pull Point - minimal downward force improves flotation.
- Hose Cradle: The simple design of the hose cradle allows for flexibility when attaching hoses to tractor. Also, since the hoses are not tightly secured, the hoses can move when turning. The hose cradle keeps the hoses neatly in place.
- Replaceable Caster Shaft and Spindles: Accidents happen! Highline caster shafts are designed to be replaced simply and easily. Instead of having to replace the entire caster wheel assembly, individual component shaft parts are available and can be easily changed out.
- The Chrome Shaft and Fibre Bushings mean no greasing for less maintenance.
- 2:1 Speed Increaser: The RCH™ mower is equipped with a 2:1 Speed Increaser. This is valuable as it allows for higher speeds with a more compact pump. Competitors' hydraulic pump designs are much larger and attach directly to the tractor making initial setup awkward.
- A low, 650 lb of weight on the jack.
- Large Wings allow for greater ditch contour-ability compared to competitors.
- Replaceable Skid Plates are made from durable abrasion resistant steel. Skid Plates can be installed on either side of the machine, which is an advantage as it tends to have greater wear on the outside than the inside.
- The Large Tool Kit conveniently stores extra blades and tools for easy access when maintenance is required.
- Walking Axle - experience a smoother ride and better contouring with the walking axle on the wings.
|RCH Hydro 15||RCHTM Hydro 10|
|Cutting Swath||180" (4.57 m)||120" (3.05 m)|
|Cutting Capacity||3 ½" (89 mm)||3 ½" (89 mm)|
|Cutting Height||2" to 15" (51 mm to 381 mm)||2" to 15" (51 mm to 381 mm)|
(to outside of wings lowered)
|196" (4.98 m)||150" (3.81 m)|
|Overall Length||402" (10.21 m)||402" (10.21 m)|
|Transport Width||120" (3.05 m)||112" (2.84 m)|
|Weight||8600 lb (3901 kg)||7600 lb (3447 kg)|
|Blade Size||½" x 4" (13 mm x 102 mm)||½" x 4" (13 mm x 102 mm)|
|Wing Working Range||25° Down, 55° Up||25° Down, 55° Up|
|Double Safety Chains All Round||Standard||Standard|
|Minimum Recommended HP||140 HP (104 kw)||115 HP (86 kw)|
|Deck Thickness||3/16" High Impact Resistant||3/16" High Impact Resistant|
|Blade Tip Speed||15250 fpm (4650 mpm)||15250 fpm (4650 mpm)|
|Standard Front Tires||32 x 11.5 x 15 22 Ply||32 x 11.5 x 15 22 Ply|
|Rear Tires (Wing)||6 x 9 x 20 Laminate (Standard)||6 x 9 x 20 Laminate (Standard)|
|Rear Tires (Center)||6 x 9 x 20 Laminate (Standard)||6 x 9 x 20 Laminate (Standard)|
|Hydraulic Fluid||Hydrex MV32||Hydrex MV32|
|Oil Capacity||42 Imp Gal (190 L)||42 Imp Gal (190 L)|
|Deck to Blade Clearance||11" (279 mm)||11" (279 mm)|
|Tongue Weight||650 lbs (295 kg)||650 lbs (295 kg)|
|Driveline||Cat 4 1000 PTO -1 3/8" 21 Spine||Cat 4 1000 PTO -1 3/8" 21 Spine|