Promac Brush Mulcher
Heavy Duty Flail
Excavator Mounted Mulcher
This robust Promac Heavy Duty Flail (HDF) excavator mounted mulcher is the perfect option for operators who want good production rates, a large mulch size and carbide tooling to allow operation near the ground. Sturdy enough for a multitude of jobs in almost any environment, this durable and reliable flail unit is designed to ‘give’ when encountering an immovable object, ensuring the longevity of the machine and reducing maintenance and operational costs.
Promac HDF Features:
- Available in three cut widths, 36", 48" and 60".
- Equipped with robust and forgiving carbide-faced flail hammer tooling.
- Designed to operate at a maximum of 2000 RPM.
- Variable displacement motor for faster rotor recovery and increased low speed torque.
- Custom colors available.
- Land clearing.
- Forest fire prevention.
- Road development and maintenance.
- Pipeline development and maintenance.
- Trail development and maintenance.
- Transmission line development and maintenance.
- Railway development and maintenance.
|Specifications||HDF 36||HDF 48||HDF 60|
|Excavator Size (tons)||13+||16+||20+|
|Motor Size (cc)||80||107||107|
|Motor Type||Bent Axis Piston||Bent Axis Piston||Bent Axis Piston|
|Flow Min (gpm)||35||45||45|
|Flow Pressure (psi)||4000||4000||4000|
|Tooling Type||Flail Hammer||Flail Hammer||Flail Hammer|