Tiger Bengal Brute Boom Mower
A brute of a machine, the Bengal Brute is built like a heavy duty boom is supposed to be built, tough, and ready to handle your most demanding mowing needs. The Bengal Brute is the only rotary boom mower in its class designed to meet the legal transport width and height when transported on a trailer. The secondary knuckle breakaway feature provides additional protection against hidden obstacles along the roadside regardless of boom position. The Bengal Brute lives up to it's name.
Tiger Bengal Brute Boom Mower Features:
- Transport: Legal Rear Stow (LRS) system places the cutter head to the rear of the tractor for optimum operator visibility. The cutter head and boom arm design allows the boom mower to be trucked within the legal road limits of height and width.
- Operator Safety: Polycarbonate window replaces standard cab door glass and or side viewing window.
- Hydraulic System: Self contained hydraulic circuit for cutter head provides maximum hydraulic flow and pressure to the cutter head.
- Warranty: One year parts and labor. Non-governmental users subject to a modified policy. Only genuine Tiger OEM parts maybe used for warranty replacement.
- Cylinders designed on the top of the boom weldments for reaching over obstacles such as guard rails, stumps, signs and waterways.
- Operator safety window made of 3/8" polycarbonate provides a safe and clear view of the working area.
- Boom Reach Out: up to 23' 6"
- Boom Reach Up: 19' 8"
- Engineered Design: Boom mower can handle material up to 6" diameter with the rotary cutter head and up to 4" material with a flail head. Four or Five lever cable control system standard.
- Tractor Requirement: Utility tractors with an engine horsepower of 82 to 125.
Cutting Head Options:
- 50" Rotary Cutter Head with Hydraulic Safety Door
- 60" Rotary Cutter Head with Hydraulic Safety Door
- 50" Flail with Brush or Grass Knives
- 63" Flail with Grass Knives
- Electronic Joystick Control
- Ditcher - 22" Diameter
- Saw Blade - 48" Diameter
- Wetcut - Herbicide Spray Bar System