Promac LDM High Production Forestry Mulcher Attachment
With the same commitment to robust, reliable and efficient design that Promac is known for, this new High Production Forestry Mulcher attachment incorporates 30 years of excavator-mounted brush cutter design and manufacturing experience, including the latest Promac innovation: their high speed Chip Production Rotor (CPR). Combined with Promac's optional hydraulically actuated rear door, and their forward offset rotor design, the superior forward and rear exposure of the rotor to the foliage is very efficient for mulching standing trees, brush and even tall grass, leaving consistent chip-style mulch.
Promac Brush Mulcher LDM Features:
- Available in three cut widths – 30”, 40” and 50”.
- Suitable for excavators as small as 5 ton and rubber tired excavators and Gradall.
- Robust and lightweight direct drive motor assembly.
- Equipped with the Promac “Chip Production Rotor”.
- Dual-face, chipper-style tooling with sharpening capabilities for longer life (convenient and cost effective).
- Innovative “drop out” rotor frame design for ease of maintenance.
- Variable displacement motor for superior low speed torque and enhanced rotor speed recovery.
- Hydraulically actuated rear door.
- Hydraulic diverter valve system to enable operation of the rear door off the main hydraulic circuit.
- Severe Duty Kit that incorporates thick, hardened steel wear shoes, replaceable high strength drum liner and carbide-faced tooling.
- Land clearing.
- Forest fire prevention.
- Road development and maintenance.
- Pipeline development and maintenance.
- Trail development and maintenance.
- Transmission line development and maintenance.
- Railway development and maintenance.
Product Information:LDM 30 LDM 40 LDM 50
|Specifications||LDM 30||LDM 40||LDM 50|
|Excavator Size (tons)||Min: 5 | Max: 10||Min: 8 | Max: 15||Min: 8 | Max: 18|
|Color||Metallic grey / blue||Metallic grey / blue||Metallic grey / blue|
|Motor size (cc)||55v||55v||55v|
|Flow Min (gpm)||15||18||18|
|Flow Pressure (psi)||4000||4000||4000|
|Tooling Type||Chipper knife||Chipper knife||Chipper knife|