Promac HSL Series Standard Flow Skid Steer & Excavator Mulcher
The Promac HSL series high production skid steer and excavator mulcher is the most versatile of Promac’s mulchers. This attachment is suitable for almost any application and is configurable to both skid steers and smaller excavators. The HSL series is equipped with our sharp tooling Chip Production Rotor (CPR), a customer favourite which produces a small and even mulch. The attachment’s compact design and light weight offers greater visibility and manoeuvrability compared to other taller models.
Suitable for skid steers from 70-95 hp with a hydraulic flow of 20-35 GPM @ 3500-4000 psi, this versatile machine makes quick work of brush and 6", or smaller, diameter trees. The HSL series has a cutting width of 60″ and a 17″ diameter drum that is equipped with three tooling options to suit your working conditions. The drum is powered by a hydraulic variable torque bent axis piston motor and the Promac Automatic Torque Controller (ATC) for class leading productivity. This machine incorporates high strength steel and wear resistant parts that are easily replaceable, ensuring your operation runs smoothly for years.
Promac HSL Series Mulcher Features:
- Heavy-duty, low-profile frame incorporates high-strength steel, full-strength welds for durability.
- The boxed-in design provides better rigidity and maneuverability for smaller skid steers.
- Easily replaceable wear parts ensure longevity and low cost of ownership.
- Powerful and efficient variable torque piston motor.
- Equipped with Promac’s proven next generation Chip Production Rotor (CPR) that offers 60" of cutting width at just 2200 lbs.
- Suitable for a standard flow skid steer.
- Adaptable to smaller excavators.
|Skid Steer Size (flow)
|Excavator Size (tons)
|Motor Size (cc)
|55 Variable Standard
75 Variable Available
|Bent Axis Piston
with Variable Displacement
|Flow Pressure (PSI)
|3500 min | 4000 max
|Dual Knives, Carbides or Beaver Teeth
|Flow Min (GPM)