Tiger Twin Flail Mower
Extreme Duty Series
Tiger named this the Extreme Duty Flail because it is built tough and designed to last. Whether you are mowing thick grass, brush or weeds, Tiger has the flail mower that can handle it. Make your hard mowing jobs easier with an Extreme Duty Flail.
With features like 7 second maximum shut down due to the non-restrictive brake valve that comes standard, along with a dual belt drive system with automatic belt tensioning system, the Tiger is built as a perfect solution to your vegetation maintenance needs.
Tiger Extreme Duty Twin Flail Mower Features:
- Main Control: Electric solenoid operated non-restrictive, starter lockout with cable controls.
- Break Valve: Non-restrictive brake valve with 7-second maximum shut down.
- Transport: Move safely and easily as side unit stores vertical with travel locks.
- 80,000 PSI material high impact cutter deck design.
- Cutter Shaft: Dynamically balanced 6” cutter shaft (Standard or Reverse rotation)
- Ground Roller: 8"
- Cutter Width: 60", 75", 90"/102"
- Cutter Height: 1/2 to 7"
- Knife Swing Circumference: 58 1/2"
- Knife Options: Standard (160 to 208), Smooth (80 to 104)
- Tractor Requirement: 65 Horsepower Tractor minimum
- Safety Discharge Flaps: Rubber on rear, optional steel on front.