Tiger Growler Mulching Head Attachment
The “Growler” mulching head is an amazing boom attachment designed to grind trees up to 10" in diameter as well as heavy brush from roadways. The Growler can clear trees and brush in a single pass with virtually no cleanup. Once the trees are down, the only thing left is small chips that are completely biodegradable. No need to haul anything away. The Growler is designed to attach to all existing Tiger Bengal boom mowers and our 25 ft. Saber boom mowers. It is equipped with replaceable quad cut teeth making it built to take on your toughest vegetation and increase your productivity and eliminate extra labor costs for clean-up. Take on those hard to reach and heavy jobs you only thought could be handled with a chain saw and several men. The Tiger Growler mulching head offers performance, strength, and reliability needed to get the job done!
Tiger Growler Mulching Head Features:
- Attaches to any existing Tiger Bengal boom or 25 ft. Saber boom.
- Clear trees up to 10" in diameter and turn into small wood chips.
- Heavy Duty design built for a longer life of the head.
- 36" cutting width.
- 42 rotatable and replaceable quad cut teeth.
- A safety stop of the head in 7 seconds, after shutoff, is triggered.
- Replaceable skid shoes.