The Cavalier is a cost-efficient mowing arm attached to the side of the tractor in the same way as the larger Herder mowing arms. The standard Cavalier arm length is 6.60 meters and 7.35 meters with an optional sliding jib.
The Cavalier can be deployed for numerous purposes. A tool for maintaining ditches and roadsides is connected to the rotating jib set. The movements of the jibs and tool can be controlled with extreme precision from the tractor cabin by means of a simple, electronically operated joystick.
The mowing arm can be rotated to the back and fixed in place for safe, secure transportation.
Herder Cavalier Arm Mower Features:
- Reliable and sturdy tool carrier you can depend on under all conditions.
- Compact dimensions make it very versatile.
- 15 different work tools are available
- Mowing arm can be installed on the left or right side.
- Standard mowing arm lengths are 5.50 and 7.35 metres.
- Can be equiped with extra long booms.
- Option of rearward-facing transport position.
|Tools 150 Bar||10-40 l|
|Tools 330 Bar||90 l|
|Minimum Tractor Power||60 kW|
|Minimum Tractor Weight||4500 kg|
|Lifting Capacity with Standard Boom Length||600 kg|
|Standard Working Radius with Mowing Bucket||550 cm|