Eddynet Rear-mounted Hydraulic Sweeper for 90hp Tractors
RTH32-08 / RTH32-09-02
Eddynet Standard Features:
- Requires, 24 GPM at 2000 PSI (190 LPM at 138 bar) for a recommended brush speed of 150 RPM.
- Brush speed is controlled by the equipment engine speed.
- Powered dual hydraulic orbital motors mounted to the core of the brush.
- Third valve is required to operate the brush, a fourth valve is required to operate the hydraulic angle change and a fifth valve is required to open or close the upper.
- Hydraulic hoses that supply the third valve of the equipment must be 3/4" (19 mm) inside diameter.
- Choice of poly, wire or poly / wire bristles.
Hydraulic Angle Change
- 2" diameter hydraulic cylinder.
- Hydraulic hoses with quick coupler to hook up to the fourth valve (if available).
Open / Close Upper
- 2 hydraulics cylinder 1 1/2" diameter to opening the upper 115° (without remove the upper).
- Hydraulic hoses with quick coupler to hook up to the fourth valve.
- .8 cubing yard.
- Pressure to the ground is controlled by two springs.
- Shock absorbers to reduce brush hopping.
- The brush is mounted on two 1 3/4" (45 mm) diameter flange bearing.
- Stopper to protect the shock absorber.
- Anchor rings for handling and transportation.
- Storage stands.
- Level gauge for the floating feature.
- Heavy duty motor safety guard(s).
- 90% of the parts are laser cut for a good finish and design.
- Cross member are heavy duty rectangular tubing.
- 16 gauge steel hood covering 180° of the brush.
- All main parts of the frame, including the hood, are bolted together for a quick replacement.
- 1 1/2" (38 mm) diameter pivot axle for the angle device.
- All parts are sandblasted individually.
- One coat of epoxy primer and one polyurethane top coat.
On Mounted Sprinkler System
- The purpose of the sprinkler system is to reduce airborne dust when sweeping.
- 150 gallons water tank with support to be mounted directly on the sweeper for an easy storage.
- 12 volt electric water pump.
- Electric switch to start and stop the water pump.
- Electric wire with quick plug for an easy storage of the broom.
- 5 spray nozzles mounted into the hood for a direct watering of the brush.
Diverter Valve for Hydraulic Angle Change or Open / Close Upper
- Needed to be able to supply the hydraulic angle cylinder or open / close the upper if only a third valve on equipment.
- Electric switch to activate the valve with electric wire with quick plug for storage of the broom.
Eddynet Sweeper Options:
Travel Spring Kit
- The purpose of the travel springs is to absorb shocks cause by irregularities of the road when the broom is lift-up and the equipment is travelling at a high speed. They basically act as a ride control.
- Prevent the brush from wearing out in a cone-shape way.
- 18.5" diameter rear caster wheel.
- The gutter broom with the manual diverter valve and flow control clean near to the side walk.