Eddynet Hydraulic Sweeper for Forklifts
PHL24-06 / PHL24-07
Eddynet Sweeper Features:
- Supply by equipment hydraulic system.
- The brush is driven by single hydraulic motor coupled directly to the core by a splined shaft.
- 24"Ø broom, polypropylene, wire or polypropylene/wire.
- Brush width: 6', 7'.
- 16 gage hood covering 180° of the brush.
- Swing arm system allows the brush to follow ground variations.
- Pressure of the brush to the ground is adjustable by two springs.
- Brush is supported by two flange bearings.
- Two front and 1 rear 16.5-6.5-8 caster wheels.
- Anchor and lifting rings.
- 30° right / left manual angle.
- Epoxy primer and urethane paint.
- 10' hydraulic hoses ¾"Ø with spool motor.
- Weight 6': 528 kg or 1160 lbs.
- Weight 7': 548 kg or 1200 lbs.
Necessary Features on Equipment:
- Requires 12 gpm at 2000 PSI with a maximum of 25 gpm at 3000 PSI.
- ¾"Ø hydraulic hoses from pump to the broom.
- One auxiliary oil exit (side shift) to supply the brush.
- Minimum width between forks: 24".
- Maximum width between forks: 43".
- Maximum forklift width: 8".
Eddynet Sweeper Options:
- 50 gallons water tank, pump, plumbing, sprayers and mounting brackets on the broom.
- Adjustable dirt deflector.