Bomford Turbo Mower Offset
The Turbo Mower Offset range offers operators a choice of cutting widths at cost effective prices.
A well designed and constructed range, the Bomford Turbo Mower Offset is built with durability and ease-of-use in mind – a low maintenance machine that is simple to operate.
Bomford Turbo Offset Mower Features:
- 1.6m, 1.9m and 2.25m cutting widths.
- Three-point linkage-mounting.
- PTO overrun protection.
- Choice of whale-tail or J flails.
- 155 degrees of head movement.
- Vertical and horizontal hydraulic adjustment.
- Safety breakaway.
- Double-skin protection.
- Fuel-efficient, high-performance double spiral rotor.
- Cutting height of 30mm - 80mm.
- Maximum cutting diameter of 50mm.
- Optional hydraulic floation system.
|Cutting Width (max width of cut)||1.6m (5'3")||1.9m(6'3")||2.25m(7'4")|
|HP Requirement (min hp requirement of tractor)||47-60||71-93||80-117|
|Attachment 3-Point Linkage (CAT II or III)||3 Point Linkage||3 Point Linkage||3 Point Linkage|
|Hydraulic Offset||Hydraulic Operation||Hydraulic Operation||Hydraulic Operation|
|Weight||665 kg||735 kg||775 kg|
|PTO Speed (Maximum RPM of PTO shaft)||540||540||540|
|No. of Flails (J flails on twisted shackle or back-to-back flail)||20||24||28|
|Maximum Downward Movement||-65°||-65°||-65°|
|Maximum Upward Movement||+90°||+90°||+90°|