Truxor Doro Cutter ESM 60
The Doro cutter ESM 60 effectively cuts vegetation and bushes on shorelines and in wetlands. The ESM 60 can cut most types of plants and bushes up to 25 mm in diameter.
The knife beam has knives on both sides and the plants are cut from both directions by the swinging motion of the digging arm. The large working width reduces driving distances in wetlands and minimizes soil surface damage.
This cutter is not recommended for use under the water surface. Doro cutter ESM 60 is mounted on the Doro Digger excavator arm.
Truxor Doro Cutter ESM 60 Features:
- Mounts on the Doro Digger.
- Knife beam has knives on both sides.
- Cuts most plants up to 25mm in diameter.
- Effectively cuts vegetation and bushes on shorelines and in wetlands.
- Minimizes soil surface damage.
|TRUXOR DORO CUTTER ESM 60|
|Max reach when mounted on a Doro Digger (diameter)||11.5 m|
|Working Width of Knife||1.9 m|
|Item no. 80-10000|