Truxor Doro Cutter ESM 1900
The Doro Cutter ESM 1900 is mounted on the Doro Digger. The cutter effectively cuts vegetation and bushes on shorelines and in wetlands. The ESM 1900 can cut most types of plants and bushes up to 25 mm in diameter. The knife beam has knives on both sides and the plants are cut from both directions by the swinging motion of the digging arm. The large working width reduces driving distances in wetlands and minimizes soil surface damage. The ESM 1900 is not recommended for use under the water surface.
The ESM 1900 delivered with a knife for cutting grass and bushes with a diameter of up to 25 mm.
Truxor Doro Cutter ESM 1900 Features:
- Mounts on the Doro Digger.
- Knife beam has knives on both sides.
- Cuts most plants up to 25mm in diameter.
- Effectively cuts vegetation and bushes on shorelines and in wetlands.
- Minimizes soil surface damage.
|TRUXOR DORO CUTTER ESM 1900|
|Max reach when mounted on a Doro Digger (diameter)||11.5 m|
|Working Width of Knife||1.9 m|
|Item no. 80-10000|