Tiger Lynx Boom Mower
The Lynx Boom Mower is an economical boom designed with all the basic features needed to get the job done. Cut up to 5" material with the 60" rotary cutter or trim down young trees up to 2" with the 50" brush flail.
Tiger Lynx Boom Mower Features:
- Transport: Two different transport styles available. Side Stow (SS) places the cutter head along the side of the tractor while the Single Point Stow (1OS) places the cutter head to the rear of the tractor for optimum operator visibility.
- Operator Safety: Polycarbonate window replaces standard cab door glass.
- Hydraulic system: Self contained hydraulic circuit for cutter head provides maximum hydraulic flow and pressure to the cutter head.
- Warranty: One year parts and labor. Only genuine Tiger OEM parts may be used for warranty replacement.
- Cylinders designed on the top of the boom weldments for reaching over obstacles such as guard rails, stumps, signs and waterways.
- Boom Reach Out: Up to 22' 6"
- Boom Reach Up: Up to 19' 6"
- Engineered design: Boom mower can handle material of up to 5" diameter with the rotary cutter head and up to 2" material with a flail head. Four lever cable control system standard.
- Tractor requirement: Utility tractors with an engine horsepower of 82 to 105.
Cutting Head Options:
- 50" Rotary Cutter Head with Manual Safety Door
- 60" Rotary Cutter Head with Manual Safety Door
- 50" Flail with Brush or Grass Knives
- 63" Flail with Grass Knives
- Ditcher - 22" Diameter
- Saw Blade - 48" Diameter
- Wetcut - Herbicide Spray Bar System