Promac Rotary Skid Steer Brush Cutter (RSS 60)
Promac’s revolutionary, production-grade skid steer brush cutters and mulchers are made in their full service manufacturing facility in British Columbia, and shipped worldwide. Whatever the size or scope of your job, they have a wide variety of equipment that will help you get it done safely, quickly and efficiently.
Promac RSS 60 Rotary Skid Steer Brush Cutter Features:
- Powerful and efficient 107cc bent axis variable motor increases recovery times and produces more torque when you need it most.
- Heavy duty structural frame design utilizing high-strength steel and full-strength welds.
- Abrasion resistant plating used in critical areas.
- 60" fully machine mulching disc, mounted with aggressive, shatter-proof quad and carbide tooling.
- Land clearing.
- Forest fire prevention.
- Pipeline development and maintenance.
- Trail development and maintenance.
- Transmission line development and maintenance.