Major Equipment Winged Roller Mower (Three Point Linkage)
Units for wide area mowing that deliver a high work rate but doesn't compromise on the quality of cut, to give that all important after-cut appearance. A 2½ blade overlap and a custom designed gearbox, together with a high blade tip speed means a professional striped effect is easily achieved.
These units are built using Strenx 700 MC high-strength steel and hot-dip galvanized to EN ISO 1461:2009. Galvanization not only extends the life span, but also reduces maintenance and enhances the trade-in value of your investment. Transportation is easy with the wings folded. The 75 transport width allows for easy access with wing lock for safe road transportation. There is an LED road lighting kit available for safer use on public highways.
Major Equipment Winged Roller Mower Features:
- 75 transport width for easy access with wing lock for safe road transportation.
- Walterscheid PTO drive shafts fitted as standard.
- Sits tight behind the tractor making towing easy and allows tighter turning circles.
- Bodies are produced from Strenx 700 MC high-strength steel and hot-dip galvanized to EN ISO 1461:2009.
- The overall weight of the machine is lighter than equivalent width mowers on the market, without compromising on build quality - hot-dip galvanized body extends the life span of the mower.
|Working Width||134" (3.40m)||157" (4.00m)||213" (5.40m)|
|Overall Width||137" (3.48m)||163" (4.16m)||218" (5.54m)|
|Transport Width:||75" (1.90m)||75" (1.90m)||75" (1.90m)|
|Power (HP)||40-90 HP||50-100 HP||50-120 HP|
|Cutting Height||¼" - 5"||¼" - 5"||¼" - 5"|
|Weight||2072 lb.||2425 lb.||2800 lb.|
|Blade Tip Speed||14764 fpm||14764 fpm||14764 fpm|
|Mowing Rates (Acres/hr at 7mph)||9.5||11.4||15.1|