Major Equipment Winged Roller Mower (Trailed)
Exhibiting the same superior qualities as our 3-point linkage models, these trailed units offer flexibility for those operators that need to travel between sites. Additional features like brakes, that are not found as standard on similar mowers one might find, and high specification LED road lighting ensure you stay the right side of the law whilst using public highways.
Add to this the ability to lift the unit whilst travelling, to avoid kerbs or other obstacles without having to stop the tractor, leads to safer transportation. This is the ideal mower for contractors, turf farms and local authority with vast green spaces to maintain.
Major Equipment Winged Roller Mower Features:
- 79 transport width.
- Gear driven for low maintenance.
- LED road lighting kit and fully braked for safe and legal road work unlike other mowers on the market.
- Mows in a variety of grass lengths.
- Produced from Strenx 700 MC high strength steel.
- Hot-dip galvanized to EN ISO 1461:2009. to extend the life span of the mower.
- Walterscheid wide angle PTO drive shaft supplied as standard.
|Working Width||157" (4.00m)||213" (5.40m)|
|Overall Width||163" (4.16m)||218" (5.54m)|
|Transport Width||75" (1.90m)||75" (1.90m)|
|Power (HP)||50-100 HP||50-100 HP|
|Cutting Height||¼" - 5"||¼" - 5"|
|Weight||3042 lb.||3472 lb.|
|Blade Tip Speed||14764 fpm||14764 fpm|
|Mowing Rates (Acres/hr at 7mph)||11.4||15.1|