Major Equipment TDR Winged Roller Mower
The MAJOR TDR range leads the market in wide area mowers and is an exceptionally low-maintenance trailed rotary mower. There are two cutting widths available: 193 and 240.
The patented three point pivot system allows the machine to glide over the ground contours eliminating scalping of the grass. The blades are synchronised to rotate in opposite directions and overlap each other by 3 to ensure a perfect finish every time.
In short grass this mower leaves a professional striped finish equivalent to that of a cylinder mower. The gear driven drive line allows this machine to easily cope with heavier conditions. The machines wings can be folded up to a 90° angle giving a transport width of 98.
Major Equipment TDR Winged Roller Mower Features:
- LED road lighting kit.
- Fully braked for safe and legal road work.
- Remote control option.
- Internal roller bearings give total protection against moisture and soil.
- Walterscheid wide angle PTO drive shaft supplied as standard.
- Wings can be operated independently.
- The rear deck can be removed and used independently of the wings.
|Working Width||193" (4.90m)||240" (6.10m)|
|Transport Width||98" (2.50m)||98" (2.50m)|
|Power (HP)||65-100 HP||75-120 HP|
|Cutting Height||¼" - 5"||¼" - 5"|
|Weight||4980 lb.||5897 lb.|
|Blade Tip Speed||14764 fpm||14764 fpm|
|Mowing Rates (Acres/hr at 7mph)||13.22||16.58|