Major Equipment Rigid Deck Mower
An exceptional single deck mower that gives a consistently high quality of cut, even in the toughest of conditions, thanks in part to a blade overlap of 2½. Gear driven with low maintenance, these mowers deliver improved and consistent mowing for a professional, cylinder mower finish, every time.
Both models are robustly built using Strenx 700 MC high-strength steel and hot-dip galvanized to EN ISO 1461:2009 to double the lifespan and enhance the trade-in value, compared to painted products.
Major Equipment Rigid Deck Mower Features:
- Improved gear driven drive line eliminates the problems associated with belt-driven mowers.
- 2½ blade overlap for pristine mowing.
- Quick height adjustment system.
- Internal roller bearings with bearing seal give total protection against moisture and soil.
- Full width rollers follow the ground contours for a professional finish.
- Wash down hose feature (applies to all Swift mowers).
- Optional scraper bar available (applies to all Swift mowers).
|Working Width||75" (1.90m)||94" (2.40m)|
|Overall Width||79" (2.00m)||98" (2.50m)|
|Transport Width:||79" (2.00m)||98" (2.50m)|
|Power (HP)||25-70 HP||30-80 HP|
|Cutting Height||¼" - 5"||¼" - 5"|
|Weight||1047 lb.||1234 lb.|
|Blade Tip Speed||14764 fpm||14764 fpm|
|Mowing Rates (Acres/hr at 7mph)||5.3||6.7|