Major Equipment Front Mounted Roller Mower
Suitable for mowing in a variety of locations such as military bases, airfields, verges and race courses these are front mounted versions of our established rear-linkage, rigid and winged mowers. They provide a great option where visibility is an issue in that they allow a 180° spread of view over the cutting path, from the tractor cab.
These models incorporate all of the superior qualities found in our rear attached versions. For the ultimate in one pass mowing they can be used in combination with a trailed unit to cover the maximum ground per pass with no wheel marks.
Major Equipment Front Mounted Roller Mower Features:
- Produced from Strenx 700 MC high-strength steel.
- No wheel markings with a floating deck.
- Gear driven drive line, eliminates the problems associated with belt driven mowers.
- Internal roller sealed bearings give total protection against moisture and soil.
- 6 PLY tyre on the castor wheel for extra durability.
|Working Width||75" (1.90m)||94" (2.40m)||134" (3.40m)||157" (4.00m)|
|Overall Width||79" (2.0m)||98" (2.50m)||137" (3.48m)||163" (4.16m)|
|Transport Width||79" (2.00m)||98" (2.50m)||75" (1.90m)||75" (1.90m)|
|Power (HP)||25-70 HP||30-80 HP||40-90 HP||50-100 HP|
|Cutting Height||¼" - 5"||¼" - 5"||¼" - 5"||¼" - 5"|
|Weight||1047 lb.||1234 lb.||2072 lb.||2425 lb.|
|Blade Tip Speed||14764 fpm||14764 fpm||14764 fpm||14764 fpm|
|Mowing Rates (Acres/hr at 7mph)||5.3||6.7||9.5||11.4|