Herder-Fermex Stump Cutter SC-900H
The SC-900H stump cutter is based on familiar technology, but the power that is transferred to the cutting wheel has been greatly increased. The SC-900H is equipped with heavy-duty hydraulic pumps and motors to transfer the high power outputs to the cutting wheel. The well thought-out boom construction of the SC-900H gives a wide reach, so that you can also work across fencing such as crash barriers and railings.
Through opting for a hydraulic-mechanical drive, you have a maximum freedom of movement of the cutting wheel as there are no mechanical constraints. Through this you have the possibility to cut stumps behind fencing, railings or, for example, behind a crash barrier.
Herder Stump Cutter SC-900H Features:
- Required power of tractor approx. 270 HP.
- Hydraulic drive, for maximal freedom of movement of cutting wheel and the power train has a very few wearing parts.
- Such boom kinematics, working across low obstacles will be possible.
- Large cutting reach below ground level as well as width.
- Adjustable operation panel to get a better view on cutting the stump.
|SC-900H STUMP CUTTER|
|Hydraulic Pump Drive||Tractor power take-off|
|Lifting Device||Category II and III|
|Required Power of Tractor||270 HP|
|Pump Capacity||290 l/min|
|Operating Pressure||420 Bar|