Eddynet Hydraulic Pick-up Sweeper Attachment for Loaders
Eddynet Standard Features:
- Requires 16 GPM at 2000 PSI for a recommended brush speed of 150 RPM.
- Brush speed is controlled by the equipment engine speed.
- Powered by one hydraulic orbital motor(s) mounted to the core of the brush.
- Third valve is required to operate the brush and bucket ( double action) or (if you have a hammer valve collect the sweeper here and collect the bucket on the third valve).
- Hydraulic hoses that supply the third valve of the equipment must be 3/4" (19 mm) inside diameter.
Brush (RPH24 Model)
- 6 3/8" outside diameter brush core.
- 24" diameter refillable convoluted wafers.
- Choice of poly, wire or poly / wire bristles.
- 1 1/2" Diameter Hydraulic cylinder.
Hopper (only third valve double action)
- Hopper is dumped (open) using third valve and push valve.
- Close the hopper when you pull the third valve, the brush turn and the bucket close same time.
- Top rubber device between the hopper and the brush to avoid debris from being swept over the hopper.
- Hopper capacity: 0.7 cubic yards.
- Collect the sweeper on the hammer valve.
- Collect the hopper on the third valve.
- Dust, dirt, debris and other materials are sweep directly in the reverse bucket for better collecting efficiency.
- Swing arm system allows the brush to follow ground variations.
- Shock absorbers to reduce brush hopping.
- The brush is mounted on two 1 3/4" (45 mm) diameter flange bearing.
- Stopper to protect the shock absorber.
- Anchor rings for handling and transportation.
- Heavy duty motor safety guard(s).
- 90% of the parts are laser cut for a good finish and design.
- Cross member are heavy duty rectangular tubing.
- 16 gauge steel hood covering 90° of the brush.
- 1/8" steel hood of bucket.
- All parts are sandblasted individually.
- One coat of epoxy primer and one polyurethane top coat.
Flow Regulator for High GPM Equipment
- The purpose of the flow control is to avoid equipment with high gpm flow to supply too much oil flow to the broom. It prevents the hydraulic system from over heating and being damaged.
Travel Spring Kit
- The purpose of the travel springs is to absorb shocks cause by irregularities of the road when the broom is lift-up and the equipment is travelling at a high speed. They basically act as a ride control.
- Prevent the brush from wearing out in a cone-shape way.
- 16.5" diameter front caster wheel.
- 5.8-8" diameter rear caster wheel.
Eddynet Sweeper Options:
Female Quick Attach
- The purpose of the quick attach is to be able to quickly hook-up the broom to your equipment.
- Slide eliminate the weight on the sweeper ( quick attach).
- 1 gutter brush of 30" outside diameter.
- Depth adjustment.
- Left / right tilting adjustment device.
- Front / back tilting adjustment device.
- Manual selector valve to use or not the gutter brush.
- Flow control to set the rotation speed of the gutter brush.
- The purpose of the sprinkler system is to reduce airborne dust when sweeping.
- 12 or 24 volt electric water pump.
- Electric switch to start and stop the water pump and hardware.
- 5 spray nozzles mounted into the hood for a direct watering of the brush.