Eddynet Rear Mounted Hydraulic Sweeper Attachment
For tractors and other equipment.
TH24-04 / TH24-05 / TH24-06 / TH24-07 / TH24-08 / TH24-09
Eddynet Sweeper Features:
- Driven from equipment hydraulic system.
- The brush is driven by single hydraulic motor coupled directly to the core by a splined shaft.
- 24"Ø broom, polypropylene, wire or polypropylene/wire.
- Brush width: 5', 6' or 7'.
- 16 gage hood covering 180° of the brush.
- Swing arm system allows the brush to follow ground variations.
- Pressure of the brush to the ground is adjustable by two springs.
- Brush is supported by two flange bearings.
- Anchor and lifting rings.
- Manual angle change 30° right and left.
- 2 Jack stands for storage.
- Epoxy primer and urethane paint.
- 8' hydraulic hoses ¾"Ø with spool motor.
- Weight 5': 281 kg or 618 lbs.
- Weight 6': 305 kg or 671 lbs.
- Weight 7': 345 kg or 761 lbs.
Necessary Features on Equipment:
- Requires 12 gpm at 2000 PSI with a maximum of 25 gpm at 3000 PSI.
- 1 remote valve to power the brush.
- 3-point hitch, category 1.
Eddynet Sweeper Options:
- 50 gallons water tank, pump, plumbing, sprayers and mounting brackets on sweeper.
- Adjustable dust deflector to reduce airborne dust.
- Angle cylinder.
- Solenoid diverter valve for angle if only 1 remote valve.
- Two 10" diameter front caster wheels.
- Two 16.5-6.5-8 front caster wheels (7' wide only).
- Fast travel spring.