Eddynet Front-Mounted Hydraulic Sweeper
For skid steer, tractor and other equipment.
PH24-04 / PH24-05 / PH24-06 / PH24-07 / PH24-08 / PH24-09
Eddynet Sweeper Features:
- Supply by equipment hydraulic system.
- The brush is driven by single hydraulic motor coupled directly to the core by a splined shaft.
- 24"Ø broom, polypropylene, wire or polypropylene/wire.
- Brush width: 4', 5',6', 7'.
- 16 gage hood covering 180° of the brush.
- Swing arm system allows the brush to follow ground variations.
- Brush is supported by two flange bearings.
- Anchor and lifting rings.
- 30° right / left hydraulic angle.
- 2 Jack stands for storage.
- Epoxy primer and urethane paint.
- 8' hydraulic hoses ¾"Ø with spool motor.
- Weight 4': 251 kg or 552 lbs.
- Weight 5': 275 kg or 606 lbs.
- Weight 6': 300 kg or 660 lbs.
- Weight 7': 340 kg or 750 lbs.
Necessary Features on Equipment:
- Requires 12 gpm at 2000 PSI with a maximum of 25 gpm at 3000 PSI.
- 1 auxiliary oil exit.
- Male quick attach.
Eddynet Sweeper Options:
- 100 gallons water tank, pump, plumbing, sprayers and mounting brackets.
- Adjustable dirt deflector.
- Angle cylinder and solenoid diverter valve (4', 5' and 6' wide brooms only. Included with 7' wide).
- Female quick attach.
- Small travel spring to absorb shocks during travel.
- Two 10" diameter front caster wheels.
- Two 16.5-6.5-4 front caster wheels.
- Hydraulic unit including, hydraulic pump on PTO (540 rpm.), oil tank, hydraulic filter, speed increaser and oil cooler.